Hunter Douglas – Lifetime Guarantee
Covered By a Lifetime Limited Warranty
The Hunter Douglas Lifetime Guarantee is an expression of our desire to provide a thoroughly satisfying experience when selecting, purchasing and living with your window fashion products. If you are not thoroughly satisfied, simply contact Hunter Douglas at 1.888.501.8364 or visit hunterdouglas.com. In support of this policy of consumer satisfaction, we offer our LIfetime Limited Warranty as described below:
- Hunter Douglas window fashion products are covered for defects in materials, workmanship or failure to operate for as long as the original retail purchaser owns the product (unless shorter periods are provided below).
- All internal mechanisms.
- Components and brackets.
- Fabric delamination.
- Operational cords for a full 7 years from the date of purchase.
- Repairs and/or replacements will be made with like or similar parts or products.
- Hunter Douglas motorization components are covered for 5 years from the date of
Not Covered By a Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Any conditions caused by normal wear and tear.
- Abuse, accidents, misuse or alterations to the product.
- Exposure to the elements (sun damage, wind, water/moisture) and discoloration or fading over time.
- Failure to follow our instructions with respect to measurement, proper installation, cleaning or maintenance.
- Shipping charges, cost of removal and reinstallation.
Hunter Doublas (or its licensed fabricator/distributor) will repair or replace the window fashion product or components found to be defective.
To Obtain Warranty Service
- Contact your original dealer (place of purchase) for warranty assistance.
- Visit hunterdouglas.com for additional warranty information, frequently asked questions and access to service locations.
- Contact Hunter Douglas at 1.888.501.8364 for technical support, certain parts free of charge, for assistance in obtaining warranty service or for further explanation of our warranty.
- In no event shall Hunter Douglas or its licensed fabricators/distributors be liable or responsible for incidental or consequential damages or for any other indirect damage, loss, cost or expense. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above exclusion or limitation may not apply to you. This warranty give you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
- Different warranty periods and terms apply for commercial products and applications.
Graber – Limited Lifetime Warranty
Since 1939, the Graber brand has been synonymous with superior quality and impeccable service. Our unflinching focus on premium materials and product innovation makes us a leader in our industry.
Our window treatments complete your home with refined elegance and exquisite craftsmanship. When you select Graber products, our goal is to give you a Best Experience, from design that provides a lifetime of beauty and excellence to service that’s there when you need it most. The Graber Limited Lifetime Warranty, as described below, represents our dedication to your complete satisfaction.
What Is Covered
The product is warranted against original defects in materials or workmanship for the time period specified below, provided that the product was properly installed, the product was made or assembled exclusively from Wigger Draperies’ materials and components and Wigger Draperies’ recommendations were followed with regard to limitations and specifications. This warranty extends only to you as the original purchaser of the product.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Cellular shades
- Roller shades
- Solar shades
- Roman shades
- Natural shades
- Pleated shades (with looped tape)
- Sheer shades
- Layered shades
- Wood blinds
- Faux wood blinds*
- Composite blinds
- Wood shutters
- Composite shutters
- Sliding panels
- 1” and 2” aluminum horizontal blinds
- 2” vinyl horizontal blind headrails and components
- Vertical blind headrails, channel panels, and sheer fabric
- Painted and stained valances
- Painted and stained cornices
- Ladders and cloth tapes
*Excludes Foundations faux wood blinds (see Five-Year Warranty)
- Foundations faux wood blinds
- Motorized components and accessories (batteries not included)
- Exterior solar shades
- Fabric-covered cornices and valances
- Fabric-tailored shades and accessories
- Operating cords
- Pleated shades (without looped tape)
- 2” vinyl horizontal blind slats
- Vertical blind vanes
What Is Not Covered
- Unfinished cornices, valances, or Palladian shelves
- Normal wear and tear, including:
- Loss of color intensity, discoloration, fading, cracking, or yellowing caused by long exposure to direct sunlight
- Slight color variation
- Natural variations in color or grain of wood
- Natural variations, cracking, splitting, twisting, bowing, shrinking, or stretching of organic material used in natural shades
- Slight warpage of wood blinds or shutters; excessive warpage of wood blinds or shutters caused by moisture or high humidity
- Exterior solar shades damage caused by inclement weather, windy conditions, coastal/salt conditions, pressure washing, or exposure to chemicals including chlorine
- Shutters damage caused by improper maintenance including sanding, improper washing, and use of razor blades or sealants
- Fabric damage caused by abuse, accidents, alterations, misuse, or failure to follow measuring/installation/use/cleaning/maintenance instructions
The obligations of Wigger Draperies are limited to the replacement or repair of parts or products found to be defective. If repairs are made under this warranty, the repairs will be made with like or similar parts. It is at the sole discretion of Wigger Draperies to determine whether product will be replaced or repaired.
Wigger Draperies is not responsible for shipping costs or labor costs, for measuring and taking the product down, or for remeasuring or reinstalling the product.
Wigger Draperies may defer actions or any claim for warping for a period of up to twelve (12) months from the date of the claim in order to permit acclimating to humidity and temperature conditions.
Warranty coverage applies to the defective product only. Other window coverings in the room/household will not be replaced.
Warranty claims must be accompanied by the original sales receipt as well as details regarding the nature of the problem, location of the product, etc.
THIS WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WRITTEN OR ORAL WARRANTIES OR OBLIGATIONS AND LIABILITIES. THE DURATION OF ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES FOR ANY PRODUCT IS LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE WARRANTY TERM APPLICABLE TO SUCH PRODUCT AS SET FORTH ABOVE. WIGGER DRAPERIES SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental, punitive, or consequential damages, so this limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
No person is authorized to extend or alter this warranty.